We’re Glad You’re Interested In Contributing!
There is an opportunity for blogs/bloggers who wish to expand their reach within the sleep, health and energy related fields to write guest posts on sleepadvise.com.
The following guidelines are for writers interested in writing for sleepadvise.com:
There must be some connection between the guest articles and the above topics. A topic related to sleeping can be covered, as well as a general health issue. Here are some examples:
Sleeping including sleeping tips, health benefits of good sleep basically anything related to sleep.
Where Do We Publish Guest Posts?
Generally, they’ll fit into one of the categories (sleep, or health) and possibly into a more specific subcategory.
In addition, We may feature them on our homepage and social media accounts, but the decision is ultimately up to Sleepadvise and will be based on the quality of the piece.
How Does The Process Work?
Message us at email@example.com with the subject line ‘Guest Post Idea’ if you would like to write for us. We can verify that you’ve read this if you do that! Your pitch should include a few samples of your writing, as well as a brief description of your blog post’s topic.
Depending on your style and our liking for the idea, we can take things further. It is important that you obtain our approval before submitting a guest post. Without prior correspondence, we will ignore any guest posts sent directly to us.
If You Would Like To Write A Guest Post, Please Follow These Guidelines:
- A high-quality and unique content is essential. In case of poor quality content, we reserve the right to reject it. Content that is plagiarized or spun is not allowed.
- It is recommended that all content be written by native English speakers.
- Keeping a friendly tone while remaining professional is important to us. Make your copy flow better by using contractions, and use humor to make it sound less stilted.
- There must be a minimum of 750 words in the guest post.
- Good readability requires properly formatted content. Make sure your paragraphs are no longer than 5 lines, and avoid long sentences!
- The active voice is preferred over the passive voice whenever possible.
- Sources of authority must be cited for all facts. Links should not be excessive, however. Per article, you should have no more than 4 external links (including 1-2 internal links).
- In the content, you should include one or two links to your own website. However, this link cannot lead to any revenue-generating content.
- It is your responsibility to provide your own imagery. We will reject any content without imagery. It is mandatory for you to provide the source or your own image.
- Please proofread the content before sending it to us. Your content will be rejected if it contains grammatical errors. For this, Grammarly is a great tool!
- Before and after publication, we reserve the right to make final edits.
- Your guest post should include a brief bio of no more than 30 words. It is acceptable to include a link to your website OR Facebook/Twitter page here.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not link to or work with sites related to adult, gambling, casino, essay writing, pharma, payday loans, etc. Please keep it family-friendly!
- If you would like your content to be approved and published quickly, please send it to us as a Google Doc.
What Happens Next?
Upon meeting all the above guest post requirements, we’ll schedule your post for publication.
Your post may be published immediately or queued for up to four weeks depending on the time and our schedule. Our goal is to publish content within 1-2 weeks in most cases.
We ask that you promote the post on your end through your social channels once it has been published. The same will be done by us!
We are looking forward to working with you, and thank you for your interest!